The perfect couples’ getaway.
Our King Parrot Room overlooks the Springbrook National Park and provides the privacy of a motel room with the charm and comfort of a traditional bed and breakfast.
- Queen bed
- Ensuite shower and toilet
- Free WIFI
- Television (our reception is impacted by our remote location and bad weather)
- DVD player & a selection of DVDs
- Small fridge
- Kettle and tea/coffee making facilities
- Cutlery and crockery
- Electric frypan and cooking utensils
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Electric blanket
- Hair dryer
- Towels and linen
- Communal BBQ and garden
$115/night for 1 person
$130/night for 2 people
10% off for stays of 2 nights or more
Tariffs include a continental breakfast (cereal, toast, a bowl of fruit and tea/coffee) in your room.
Guests receive 10% off menu items in the Cafe upstairs
In-room dinners are available to purchase at an additional cost including gluten free, dairy free and vegan options. Meals are delivered between 6:00pm and 6:30pm to your room. We require at least 24hrs notice due to our remote location. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights ONLY.