An oasis away from the city.
The Bower Bird Room opens onto a heritage garden and provides the privacy of a motel room with the charm and comfort of a traditional bed and breakfast.
- 1 Queen bed
- Ensuite shower and toilet
- Free WIFI
- Television (our reception is impacted by our remote location and bad weather)
- DVD player & a selection of DVDs
- Small fridge
- Kettle and tea/coffee making facilities
- Cutlery and crockery
- Electric frypan and cooking utensils
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Electric blanket
- Hair dryer
- Towels and linen
- Communal BBQ and garden
$110/night for 1 person
$130/night for 2 people
15% off for stays of 2 nights or more
Tariffs include a continental breakfast (cereal, toast, a bowl of fruit and tea/coffee) in your room.
In-room dinners are available to purchase at an additional cost including gluten free, dairy free and vegan options. Meals are delivered at 6:00pm to your room. Please let us know when booking if you would like to see our current menu. We require at least 24hrs notice due to our remote location.
Guests receive 15% off menu items in the Cafe upstairs